How to Get Involved
There are multiple ways to get involved with the NCLHDA Program. This page includes two types of opportunities:
- Featured Opportunities: These are time-sensitive opportunities to provide input or feedback on elements of the NCLHDA Program.
- Ongoing Opportunities: These ways to get involved are always available, and we encourage you to take advantage of them when relevant.
North Carolina Local Health Department Accreditation provides ongoing opportunities for AACs and other accreditation team members to get more involved in the program, which you can explore throughout our website:
- Regional Workgroups and Advisory Council
- Upcoming Training Calendar
- Contact us at NCLHDaccreditation@unc.edu
- Share a Story From the Field.
Send the NCLHDA program a Story From the Field to be included in the Monthly Highlights and published on the website. Include your name and your health department's name in the story.
Browse our previous opportunities for feedback to see how your input has impacted our program.