New to Accreditation?
Welcome to the North Carolina Local Health Department Accreditation Program. This website contains a wealth of resources to support the NCLHD Accreditation process. This guide helps you know where to start!
Get Plugged In
- Check and make sure your agency’s contact information is current
Make changes as needed!
- Sign up for Monthly Highlights, our newsletter where we share program updates and resources.
Explore previous Monthly Highlights online.
- Join your regional workgroup to connect with AACs near you!
- Familiarize yourself with the Accreditation Process.
- Gain access to your health department’s Accreditation Dashboard.
- Explore the HDSAI Interpretation Document— the guiding document for all things Accreditation.
- Complete the interactive 10-minute HDSAI Overview module to learn about all what this document offers.
- Sign up for Trainings.
Ready to dive in deeper? Check out the following pages to learn more about the NCLHDA Program:
Still have a question? Check out our or email us at NCLHDaccreditation@unc.edu for support.