New to Accreditation?
Welcome to the North Carolina Local Health Department Accreditation Program. This website contains a wealth of resources to support the NCLHD Accreditation process. This guide helps you know where to start!
Get Plugged In
- Check and make sure your agency’s contact information is current
Make changes as needed!
- Sign up for Monthly Highlights, our newsletter where we share program updates and resources.
Explore previous Monthly Highlights online.
- Join your regional workgroup to connect with AACs near you!
- Familiarize yourself with the Accreditation Process.
- Learn your county’s Accreditation Schedule.
- Review the Accreditation Process Flowchart.
- Watch our Annual Report to review what we’ve been up to!
- Gain access to your health department’s Accreditation Dashboard.
- Work with a Dashboard Org Admin at your agency to get added to your county’s dashboard — they can learn how to add you by using the Dashboard User Guide.
- Can’t find an org admin? Email us at NCLHDaccreditation@unc.edu for support.
- Explore the HDSAI Interpretation Document— the guiding document for all things Accreditation.
- Complete the interactive 10-minute HDSAI Overview module to learn about all what this document offers.
- Sign up for Trainings.
- Save the date for the next bi-annual Dashboard Webinar and Accreditation 101: New AAC Training, which take place each spring and fall.
- Drop by our monthly Office Hours to meet our staff and ask any questions you have along the way.
Ready to dive in deeper? Check out the following pages to learn more about the NCLHDA Program:
Still have a question? Check out our or email us at NCLHDaccreditation@unc.edu for support.