Archived Dashboard Tip
Once your health department goes through a site visit, the content in that dashboard group becomes archived. Once the content is archived, users can view but cannot add or edit any of the content. If you want to add a new user to an archived group to be able to view it, please email NCLHDaccreditation@unc.edu and request to have users added. All added users will only have view only access. Remember, all health departments have 10 dashboard users available to them through the Accreditation Program.
Naming Documents for the NCLHDA Dashboard
Once of the key considerations when preparing to upload information into the NCLHD Accreditation dashboard is what to name the files. Documents names matter for a couple of reasons:
- It makes it easier people on your team to easily locate documents that have been previously uploaded.
- It makes it easier for AACs to quickly review and confirm information that has been uploaded.
- It makes it easier for site visitors to find the information they need to review.
During the October 5 Bi-Annual Dashboard, a couple of AACs share the naming conventions they use. Here is what they shared:
- Activity number first, then letter, then year, then year: 01A 2020 Community Health Assessment
- Activity/Letter/Year/Description: 33.1.A.2020.HealthBudgetPresentation
The is no requirement on how you name your documents, it is completely up to works best for you and your agency. However, we do encourage you to adopt a consistent naming convention.
You can view the more details on this by viewing the recording of the October 5 webinar.